Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Phew!

It's been busy, hectic, and nonstop around here, and I'm not even talking about the holidays. We took Bug to Reno to see a neurologist about headaches he's been getting, and the preparations about did me in. In the end it all worked out, though. We now know that his CT scan came back normal except for what looks like it might be sinusitis, of all things. So we're now looking into that, and Hubs will have to take Bug back to Reno soon to do a sleep study to explore the Dr.'s other theory as to the cause of his headaches. I'm so relieved that it doesn't appear to be anything serious. The fact that there might be a cure is a great bonus, considering that I really expected them to tell me that he's a very young migraine sufferer and would have to learn to live with them. We're thanking God a lot around here lately!

No comments: