Monday, December 04, 2006

I think I'm over whatever was getting to me in the previous post. I had a great time with my kids this weekend. On Saturday, we went to a Christmas Jubilee at one of the Elementary schools, and the kids sat on Santa's lap. Santa told Keeghan that he's got a crystal ball to help him keep an eye on them. On Sunday, we all went to church for the first sunday of Advent, and Keeghan was an acolyte. They even published an anouncement about him being an acolyte in training in the bulletin. Then we all took Grandma and Grandpa with us to the Nurses Bazaar. Lots of great stuff there. I wish we'd had more money to spend. We also went to the LDS church to view the Creche exibit and join in the Messiah sing along. However the Messiah sing along was not very interactive or kid friendly as I'd hoped, so we bowed out of that one early and we'll get the cd. It was a great weekend!

No comments: