Monday, February 19, 2007

My Project


You are looking at a California King size bed covered in a three foot tall pile of clothes that various children in my family have worn and outgrown. Today, I am going to attempt the herculean task of sorting, tossing, donating, and organizing this mess. I plan to sort by size, not season, and actually label the containers (hopefully something better than cardboard boxes). Wish me luck and motivation! Hopefully by this time next week I'll have a nice "after" photo to show you.

3 comments:

Young Christian Woman said...

I wish you luck and motivation.

I have not the motivation to do that for my family of two.

Anonymous said...

Since you will want to sleep in that room, you will get it done! Just think of all the people you will be able to help by giving away the clothes that no longer fit! And the lothes that can be passed down to your own children! You can do this, really you can and you will feel so good about what you have done, you will move on to closets and storage rooms! Now hows that for motivation!!!

Becca said...

THat has got to be one of my most dreaded tasks ever. How do such small people have so many clothes??? And do they breed in those drawers while I'm not looking??