Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The Project is completed!

Thanks for the encouragement ladies. I really appreciate it.

Lynn Marie, I'm laughing my butt off right now! I got that chore done in record time- precisely because I didn't want to sleep on the couch! No after picture, mainly because everything is back in my closet again. But now it's organized so whenever a kid grows into the next size, I just take down the appropriate box.

I even went through each of the kids' dressers and purged them of outgrown clothes, and sorted through a lot of my own. I'm letting go of some jeans from high school, because (as my hubs so kindly pointed out) I might get back to that weight someday but my body simply has a new shape since having kids. Time to accept, and maybe even embrace it. Which is also why some of those tops that my mother tried to keep me from wearing in high school are going on ebay. If I don't want my daughter wearing it, I certainly shouldn't!

We didn't give away as much as I thought we would, mainly because we're trying for another baby, so I'm hanging on to a lot for hand me downs. We'll add to the donation box by getting rid of some of those stuffed animals that seem to multiply like a fungus every time you leave the room. F.I.S.H. is going to loooove me tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew that you could do it!! I bet you slept good to in the bed and not on the couch. GREAT JOB!!!
And good luck on the baby thing too.