Sunday, January 20, 2008


I think I may have mastitis. Do I suffer for the next day and a half until the holiday weekend is over, or do I go to the emergency room? I hate the thought of a $100 copay if I could wait it out and only pay $15. And I really hate the thought of the emergency room with all these kids who, quite frankly, have not been behaving for anything lately. But, wow, does this ever hurt!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What did you decide to do? I hope you feel better - Lynn Marie