Friday, March 02, 2007

Reasons why I'm behind on housework

1. I was too busy playing with the kids.
2. I was too busy reading my favorite blogs, writing blog posts and then deleting them as not fit for intelligent consumption.
3. I was waiting for the new washer and dryer to be delivered.
5. I couldn't clean the kids' bathroom because of the mold removal after the storm and the leaky skylight.
6. I had to drive halfway to California to pick up my husband, his co-worker and his co-worker's pregnant wife. His co-worker broke down, and Hubs refused to abandon them when his ride just wanted to go home.
7. I refuse to stop hugging my husband for more than five minutes now that he's home. And what do you know? It's almost been five minutes, time to go find him again! Have a great weekend, I'll be back when he goes back to work.

No comments: